Land Divisions & Community Titles



Land Divisions:

First things First you will need to contact a Surveyor who will do the most expensive and time consuming part of the Land Division process.

They will:

  • Survey the Property

  • Arrange for DAC approval

  • Arrange for Council approval

  • Arrange SA Water and ETSA approvals

  • Then lodge their Plans at the Lands Titles Office

Then what we do is:

  • Prepare the Application for the Land Division or Community Title

  • Obtain Bank consent to the Land Division

  • Obtain Encumbrance and any other interest parties consent

  • Stamp the Application with Revenue SA (if applicable)

  • Arrange for the Application to be lodged at the Lands Titles Office for the final approval